Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Planet Child

We bought a membership to Planet Child in Cary, NC because with a family of 5, it is worth it.  Either that or pay $24 each week for a visit.  I think NOT!  I am a bargain lady....so memberships are the key for places we will frequent.  Anyway, this is our third week visiting here.  It's a great place to spend a morning each week. 


Here is Autumn in the Landrover.....she loves to play on this!



Aiden is in the "sea area."  He has learned to look through the glass which is at the right height for him. 



Austin loves this Little Tikes "house."  He plays with everything in it and gets very territorial if anyone else wants to join him.



Here's the whole crowd having fun, trying to invade Austin's space.



Autumn is working the cash register. 



Aiden has his shopping basket full, but I don't think he wants the pineapple. 



I love it when they play together!  Autumn and Austin are working the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment