Here is the tag team with Puggles. She got on the bed after the other 3 did. I really do make my bed up everyday. I just had not gotten that far yet. It was only 8:20 a.m.
Monday, January 11, 2010
A new trick learned....oh what to do?
I don't know about your kids, but my kids LOVE my bedroom and bathroom. Well, this morning I was applying a little make-up, and I heard everyone laugh. I looked to my left, and well, Aiden had somehow climbed onto my bed. He's done this twice now. Everyone thought it was so funny. I just continued to watch, and I saw Autumn use Puggles' doggy steps to climb up as well. Then, Austin followed behind her. It is truly a team effort with this crowd. What one does, all must do......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment