Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Little Gym

Today we had class at The Little Gym.  We've had 2 weeks off due to Christmas Break, and I thought it was the longest 2 weeks ever!  I think I thrive on structure more than my kids do!  Anyway, we've been members of TLG since the triplets were 4 months old, and today I witnessed something wonderful.  I saw my children listen and follow directions during activity time.  They each had a pair of sticks, and when Ms. Heather said to tap your sticks, they did.  Then, she instructed everyone to tap them on the floor, and they did this as well!!!!!  I was like, "WHOA.....they can listen!  But wait a second, how come they don't listen to ME!?!?!"  Once it was time to clean up, Aiden and Austin went and put their sticks away without any assistance.  Again I thought, "WHOA!"  Autumn took off the opposite way of Ms. Heather with her sticks.  No one get her to clean up or put away anything!  My Mom says it's because she's the baby of the group.  I think it's because Autumn Skyler is a tad bit stubborn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment