Sunday, January 10, 2010

Monkey Joe's...another first time experience!

This week, Adam's day off fell on Friday.  It's always different because his schedule is NEVER the same.  It's not traditional, to say the least.  We decided to venture out to Monkey Joe's.  I've been doing endless research online for indoor activities, and I wanted to see what all the hype was about.  Well, it was a pretty cool place, but Adam and I had a workout getting everyone through the mazes and up the ladders.  The triplets are not yet ready to take on the world of inflatables there other than the "Toddler Zone."  We know now to try this activity again in about 6 months.  We had fun, but the adults were the tired ones within an hour.


Austin loves to bounce with the help of Daddy!


This is Autumn right as she came down a slide by herself.  She has no fear and loves all things fast!


Aiden is relaxing in the "Toddler Zone."  Lately, he is super attached to the burp cloths I used for him when he had reflux so bad as an infant.  He will not use the nice ones, only these worn out rags!  Oh well, whatever makes him feel secure.


This is me...with my three amigos relaxing in an inflatable for just a few seconds.  As you can see, Autumn is still going strong.  She never stops!


Adam and Aiden coming down a slide.  Aiden was not really happy about it at first.  He takes awhile to warm up to his environment. 


Autumn and I are coming down a slide.  I am not a fan of heights, but I did it for my children. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment