Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Adventures in Triplet Land
No pics for this post...sorry. I was too mad to take any. This morning, I opened the laundry door room to let Puggles in to get breakfast. Well, I left the scene to go use the restroom (TMI, but I'm just being honest.). Anyway, when I walked out of the restroom, I could hear laughing and splashing. I was like, "OH CRAP....I left the door open." Puggles was sitting in the kitchen looking all sorts of sad, and Austin and Aiden were soaking wet from splashing all of the water out of her bowl. Autumn had a mouthful of dog food, chewing away and laughing. I was beyond furious. We had a trial class at Kindermusik, and I had 2 boys to change in a hurry. If you're wondering, I let Autumn continue to eat the dog food. I knew it wouldn't hurt her. It seems like everyday is a new challenge in some area. They are just too quick for me these days, and my brain doesn't work the way it used to....I tend to "forget" a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment