Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium

I love the aquariums in NC.  They are small in comparison to others, but I still love them.  The kids loved them too.  This was their 2nd trip to Pine Knoll Shores.  Did I mention admission was free because we have a membership to the zoo?  Oh yes!  I love saving money, but most of you already know that! 


Aiden and Autumn are loving on the turtle.  Because Adam and I have always taught them to love on Puggles and our foster pugs, they like to love on all animals.  Now, we must teach them animals NOT to love on. 


Autumn is really into looking at the fish, sharks, and other sea creatures! 


Not afraid at all of the horseshoe crabs! 


A family picture....Aiden was not cooperating being held, so he looks scared to death.  And me, well, I look like a BIG MAMA. 


Exploring with things oustide.  One day, they'll be able to read the information on this spinner, but for now, it's fun just spinning it as fast as they can! 


One of the best additions of this aquarium is the "Discovery Room."  It's just for kids.  Autumn loved all the books and pretend animals they had.  Everyone also got tattoos on their arms.  Totally cool!


Austin is deep in thought.  "What can I get into next?"


No comments:

Post a Comment