Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fort Macon

Not that I expected to go here and educate my kids, but I thought it would be a great place to explore and run around.  Plus, when you're almost 2 years old, you can't handle the beach and pool every single day for hours at the time.  You have to change up the routine and scenery. 


They have this fabulous new air-conditioned building with restrooms and a gift shop inside.  When I was growing up, this did not exist.  It's so much nicer.  Here's the trio getting ready for their first fort adventure!  Can you tell they're excited!?!?!?!


Love this sign!


Aiden is loving on the cannon.  He has no clue what he's loving on, but at least he's practicing peace and not war! 


They can all see the ocean!  It's a beautiful sight!


All 3 of my monkeys taking a break in the shade.  After about 1.5 hours, they'd had enough exploring! 





No comments:

Post a Comment