Their party wasn't until Saturday, June 19, 2010, but you have to celebrate on the day of also! I totally stole this idea from one of my sorority sisters because I thought it was a great idea! I put balloons in everyone's crib and sang "Happy Birthday" to everyone, one at a time. I think they really liked it! It's a wonderful tradition to start.
What a happy girl! I love you Autumn! You are the light of my life. I love getting you up every morning because you smile so big at me. Then, we pick out your clothes (you always help me), and we get your brothers up. You are my thrill seeker, water lover, good eater, big drinker, fit throwing, tan little girl! You have a stubborn streak in you that's a mile long, but you got that very honest from me.
My big boy Austi! I love you with everything in me! You are my serious thinker, picky eater, tv watcher, music lover, scared of his own shadow, heart bigger than our house kind of guy! Your heart breaks really easily, and I worry about you a lot. You like to strike out and hit people when you're upset to hide your feelings, but I see the hurt in your face. You will always have a special place in my heart because we almost lost you shortly after you born. You are a true miracle, Austin Spencer!
Aiden Steven....I love you red! You are my first born, dominant, wishing I was an only child, talking and tattling on everyone, learning sponge, observant, imaginative little guy! You melt my heart with your smile, kisses, waving good bye, and laugh. You were always the strong one in the ICN...so healthy and calm. Now, you are full of energy and never stop except to sleep and ride in the car. You love your Mama and Grandpa with your whole heart. When we're around, you are definitely more spoiled and whiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment