Sunday, May 2, 2010

Strawberry Pickin'

Yes, I'm just getting around to this post.  My back has been on the fritz again.  It took me twice as long to recover from this sprain.  The pain has been worse than contractions.  Way worse!  I've been seeing a chiropractor to get things back in action.  It is the only way I get relief.  Anyway, here was our adventure to Porter Farms last Saturday, April 24th.  

Aiden immediately jumped into the strawberry picking.  I would pick the berries, and he put them in his bucket. 


Austin is eating the inventory.  The first one went down the hatch.  After that, he learned if he squeezed them, juice would come flowing out, and he would lick his fingers. 


Look at Autumn and her one strawberry!


Pick it, Austin! 


Aiden, the champion strawberry picker!


This one is taking a break, and we'd only been out there for 15 minutes!


This one is also taking a break!  I think we all know who the one with the strong work ethic will be!


Me and my boys....who could care less about posing for a picture!


Adam and "his angel."  Little miss innocent (yeah, right!)


Who can resist ice cream on beautiful Spring day?  Well, 2 of my children didn't like it!  I know, totally weird.  Guess which one loved it?


Austin is helping himself to chocolate ice cream.  He doesn't like vanilla...just chocolate. 


The other 2 played with the dirt in a pot.  It didn't have flowers in it, so don't think I'm a bad Mother.  I didn't see any harm with them swirling the dirt around. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment