It was Friday, April 30th when I took these pictures. I was so down and out with my back, so that's Grandpa Pope assisting the kids while I watched from afar. Aiden, Sophie, Autumn, and Austin are hanging out at the bar. Sophie has been taking class with us since she was about 5 months old. We like to go on playdates with her to fun places around Raleigh.
Austin is walking on the balance beam. I remember the days when they couldn't and wouldn't do this. Now, they beg to walk across it!
Of course, what Austin does, Aiden must do. However, he has to has his "woobie." He cannot survive without it. I have been really bad about letting him take it everywhere. I need to limit the "woobie's" appearance in public.....one day!
Autumn will not let you help her across the beam. She has her own way of doing things, so I just let her be!
No comments:
Post a Comment