The boys are eating a picnic lunch at Harris Lake Park. This was a new park for us. We love hanging out at parks, and Wake County has a lot of them!
Autumn and I enjoying our side of the picnic table.
My little daredevil....she is not afraid of too much!
Aiden knew how to get this ride to rock. He is getting good at doing things by himself.
Austin thought it would be cool to try to walk down the slide. He is going to be the child who spends a lot of time and his Daddy's money at the ER!
Here I am with my 3 live crew. I'm not proud of my weight, but I'm not motivated to do anything about it. I've tried a couple of times and failed. I know that one day something will inspire me to lose the 20 lbs. I need to, but until then, BEACH WHALE!
I can't explain this, but I'm sure Aiden can.
It's a triplet thing....
Trying to get Autumn to sit still when food's not around is impossible!
No comments:
Post a Comment