Sunday, May 2, 2010

Aiden's turn for surgery!

I was supposed to take Aiden to have his adenoids taken out and tubes put in on Monday, April 26th, but I was in the bed with a sprained back.  A very bad sprained back.  I couldn't move without having spasms.  If you've ever had back spasms, you know they are way worse than contractions....well, you'd realize this if you were a woman, but anyway....Aiden came through the surgery just fine.  He didn't bounce back as fast as Austin.  He carried a low-grade fever for a few days, but he seems to be doing better.  By the way, Adam took the day off from work without pay because it was his part-time job he was missing, and he took care of Aiden in the morning and me in the afternoon. 


A very unhappy little boy....hungry, thirsty, and tired.  I wish they didn't make these little people wait so long for surgery.  Get them in and out, and everyone would be a little quieter......just sayin'.


"Please Daddy, give me drink or food or something!"


On the ride home....happy because he has his favorite snack in the world.....fruit gummies!  We're having Autumn evaluated soon.  I hope she doesn't have to have tubes, but if she does, there will be another post soon on her surgery adventures.  This can end anyday now!  Really! 


No comments:

Post a Comment