Sunday, April 4, 2010

Pug Meet Up

There is a group we're involved in called "The Pug Meet Up."  Everyone in the triangle area meets at Millbrook Exchange Park for a monthly playdate with all the pugs.  We haven't been since I got pregnant with the triplets, but we wanted to see Noah, our former foster pug, and we wanted to give Odie some exposure in case anyone wanted to adopt him.  We didn't have luck in the adoption department, but we did get some good laughs and lots of pug love!  The trio loved it too, but we only lasted an hour.  We went during their naptime, but it was for a good cause. 

Aiden was OBSESSED with the water buckets for the dogs.  I decided to just let him play with them.  I know, I know......not clean, but he was happy!


She dumps the bucket out, and starts to play with it.  Go figure.  It's a hot day, and Autumn takes the water from the pugs. 


Aiden is hanging with Gia and Puggles playing in the water.  Gia belongs to another PRONC Volunteer.  We met her at Petco when we went to pick up Odie. 


Pugs galore....LOVE IT!  I also love that my kids are not scared of small dogs of any breed.  They hung right with the dogs, never fearing them.  We had a very busy day, and the kids slept well on Saturday night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment