Things were pretty somber once Odie left, so we decided to skip naptime and head over to Millbrook Exchange Park for the "Bark Around the Park." A lot of dog rescues were there and sponsors like Pet Smart and PetCo. We wanted to go to see all the different type of breeds and visit the Pug Rescue tent.
Of course, guess who wouldn't stay in the wagon? She went up to every dog and tried to pet them. We saw this purple and pink dog, and we thought she was cute as a button. Even Puggles had to check her out!
My daughter, a true dog lover which I think is great. I was scared to death of dogs when I was small, so I'm glad to expose my kids to the wonderful world of them!
Even Austin got in on the action of petting dogs.
After our adventure, I had to pop in Trader Joe's for a few items, so Adam fed the kiddos some french fries (so healthy, I know). He got Austin's funny bone, and he couldn't stop laughing. This is rare for Austin, so I had to snap a picture!
Of course, any type of food Autumn eats ends up all over her face. She only eats fries with ketchup, so here is "Messy Marvin".....and for some reason I didn't get any pictures of Aiden, but he was with us. If you look real close, you can see his head behind Autumn's seat.
She needs to hang out with Paxton. His face always looks like that. We always joke about the various foods that attack him. Too cute
ReplyDelete