We got a late start to our day, but it is Sunday, so I think you're allowed to do that. We headed to the Capitol for a July 4th picnic.
There were lots of people here, but there was nothing for kids to do. However, it was good enough to stop and enjoy some shade and food!
I have no clue what she's looking at!
Love this picture! Autumn never rides in the wagon, but when I put goldfish in the cup holders for the boys, she jumped right in and sat beside of Aiden. She's not going to miss out on food! Austin would never have let her do this. He has to have his own personal space. He would have smacked her if she sat with him. I know, hitting is not good, but he does a lot of it these days to his brother and sister!
Since we were so close, we headed to Marbles for some fun!
Cooking it up in the kitchen!
Autumn is driving the money truck! She looks so sweet and innocent here! If only that were true...
Later that evening, we went to the neighborhood block party. We lasted there about 2 hours until everyone melted down. So much fun, but 2 nights of staying up past their bedtime made for tired toddlers!
No comments:
Post a Comment