Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Backyard Pool Party~Rained Out~July 17


Here is a fun idea for a pool/water party dessert.  It's vanilla pudding mixed with blue food coloring, crushed Nilla Wafers to mimic sand, and a Swedish Fish.  It was part of my plan for a fun afternoon of water fun in our backyard.  However, it decided to fall a flood that afternoon and wouldn't stop.  I had to cancel it, and sad I was.  Adam and I worked hard to set up the yard and clean the house. 

Autumn certainly enjoyed it! 

After very little thought, we decided to invite some neighbors over anyway, let the kids play in the garage, and order pizza for dinner. 


Ella, Austin, and Aiden are playing with the sand/water table.  Austin also has a squirt bottle which is loads of fun for the little people!


Madeline is enjoying a little sand snack!


Cooper a.k.a "Coop" is hamming it up for the camera!


Owen is chilling in his stroller, watching all the older, crazy kids play!


Look everyone!  Conner is eating pizza!  Usually, Conner is too busy to eat, but today, he ate!


Autumn is enjoying herself a piece of pizza!  She looks like a drowned rat!  It was a fun late afternoon of fun!  I don't have it in me to reschedule another water party.  I was really disappointed.  I will get over it by next year, so we'll try again then!

No comments:

Post a Comment