Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Town of Cary's Easter Egg Hunt

On Saturday, March 27th, Grandpa Pope and I headed out to Bond Park in Cary for the Easter Egg Hunt.  If you haven't already figured it out, Adam is working his hiney off between 2 jobs, so Grandpa Pope is my assistant these days.  I really try to do things on my own with the triplets, but it has become increasingly hard since everyone is mobile!

Before the egg hunt, they had a lot of things to check out!  Here is McGriff, the police dog.  Autumn was not scared as long Grandpa or myself held her.  She even gave him a high five!


Again, would you like to know why Austin is terrified?  I bet you can guess....


Because of "Harry"...Harris Teeter's mascot!


You mean there's an egg hunt?  Really?  That's what these two are saying because instead of collecting eggs in their basket, Austin and Autumn are playing with someone's stroller!  They still don't get the whole concept, but hey, a Mama's gotta try!


Finally, she gets an egg.  Sorry about the booger coming out of her nose.  I was just snapping pictures.  Boogers were the least of my concern!


Aiden didn't participate.  I didn't know it at the time, but he had another ear infection.  Later in the day, he ended up at the Dr.'s office. 


Austin got an egg too!  All in all, not a lot of eggs were found and captured.  It was really crowded, and parents were pushing their kids to get all the eggs they could fit in their basket.  I have learned that it's not the kids that ruin these type of events, it's the parents.  We know that large events are not always the best events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment