Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve Night

Every Christmas Eve Night, we head to Clayton, NC to Aunt Sue and Uncle Keith's house for our family celebration.  Most of the time, it's the only time of year we see this extended family.  Adam and I were really nervous to go this year because her house is immaculate and full of glass antiques!  Everyone did pretty well, but I couldn't relax.  It was a lot of work trying to keep up with 1, 2, 3 toddlers! 


Here is Adam and Grandpa Pope feeding everyone.  As soon as we got there, it was time to eat (around 4:30 pm).  First things first!


We brought our ball pit for entertainment, and your Cousin Walton loved it too!  He's 6 days younger than the triplets, and they share quite a bond.  His Mother, Candice, and myself were both in the hospital at WakeMed for several weeks before everyone was born.  I went into labor first, and 6 days later, she followed.  They were in the ICN together, and Austin took Walton's space in the ICN after he was discharged.  They don't see each other often because Walton lives in Spring Hope, but I hope they always know how special and miraculous their story is.  Candice and I were the best of friends and cousins growing up!


Autumn received a tea set for a gift, but you can see that the boys are enjoying it!  I was the hostess, and Aiden and Walton were my guests!  They were so cute pretending to drink out of the cups!  In case you're wondering, Autumn was pushing a dump truck around the kitchen.  Go figure!


Well, she received a stuffed elephant as a gift, but that wasn't good enough.  She took off with her brother's ambulance and pushed it all over the house!  We caught her in the act.


Autumn is loving her Cousin Anna's necklace.  The girl loves all things jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment