Friday, December 25, 2009

18 Month Check-Up

On Monday, December 21st, Adam and I headed out for the worst triplet Doctor visit ever!  They have such short attention spans, and come to find out, Aiden and Austin had their first double ear infections.  I knew something was wrong, but since I have never dealt with ear infections before, I had no clue what I was looking for in terms of symptoms.  I know, Mother of the Year will be awarded to me!  Go figure! 


Autumn was great the entire visit.  We had to wait 30 minutes between the Doctor visit and shots, so it was hard for everyone but her.  We gave everyone a dum dum, but Aiden didn't want his, so she is double fisting dum dums.  Girlfriend weighed in at 24 lbs, 2 oz.  She is doing fabulous! 



Aiden is just not happy...ears hurt, small room is boring, and the wait is too long!  I totally agree with him!  Other than the ear infections, Aiden is doing great, and he weighs in at 23 lbs, 8 oz.  He is definitely the toddler of the group who just wants to talk!  He gets so frustrated when pointing and grunting doesn't work!

 
Just like his brother, Austin is ill!  He weighed in at 26 lbs, 1 oz.  He has always been a couple pounds ahead of the other two.  He is solid, but he is still my bear bear!  He just wanted a nap, and we couldn't get to his crib fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment