Sunday, August 22, 2010

Downtown Pittsburgh

After the Science Center, we took off walking to the water steps in Downtown Pittsburgh.  On our way to the steps, we saw this cool vehicle: 

Meghan suggested for us to take this tour when the kids are older.  There's no way they would have sat still on this ride.  Isn't this cool?  It's a water/land vehicle.  You certainly don't see this in NC!

Then, this happened: 
Aiden fell asleep sitting straight up which NEVER happens!  This means we were wearing him out which isn't necessarily a bad thing!

Finally, we arrived at the steps!
I really think Raleigh needs to get some of these!  It could be an outing for us every week in the summer!
Anyway, I didn't have bathing suits for anyone, so I decided to let them streak in their diapers alone!


Aiden was sleeping, but these 2 loved it!  The water was just the right depth!


Loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment