Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hill Ridge Farms~September 18, 2010

This is one of my favorite places to take the kids every year.  I love all the things that they can do in one place!  We had a good time.  It was just so hot!  Kind of crazy for mid-September.  I made them wear their candy corn shirts anyway.  I was determined to get good pics. 

Ready to ride the Choo Choo!

"Hurry up Mama and get on here with me!"

Going down the big slide with Daddy!

The boys were not digging the corn house!  They love sand, so I figured they'd love the corn.  Not so much!

This one didn't care as long as I was close to her.  She's a little attached to her Mama these days!

Feeding the animals.  This was a huge deal for the kids this year. 

Austin's turn

Now, everyone had to feed the fish or "fishes" as they call them. 

Snack time...I tried to get a good group shot.  I failed. 

This was as good as it gets!

Walking through the hay maze.  They liked doing this! 

Trying to get another good group shot and failing again.  Notice a theme!

on the hayride...she refuses to look at me so I can take a picture!

The boys love it.  Austin had to have a beverage on the way over!

Trying to pick a perfect pumpkin. 

Aiden got one!  He was so cute.  When we pulled up to the Pumpkin Patch, he started screaming, "Apples!  Apples!"  We're working on the fact that they're pumpkins.  We'll get there sometime!

These two were trying to tear down the spider built out of tubes and a hay barrel. 

At last, french fries to end the fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment