Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mackenzie's 3rd Birthday!

I didn't take pictures of this, but we were invited to a three year old birthday party!!!!! I was really excited to be invited to someone's house for a party because this has never happened before! Mackenzie's Mom, Miranda, and I used to teach fourth grade together in Raleigh at Jeffreys Grove. The babies had a blast playing with new toys and people, eating pizza, chips, and cupcakes. Autumn screamed really loudly when the cupcakes were gone. She wanted more! Austin really wanted to open some gifts, and Aiden liked waving and flirting with everyone. I had fun chatting with some of my former colleagues and watching the babies interact with toys and other people. They really enjoy going to new places now. Miranda, thank you for being brave enough to invite 16 month old triplets to Mackenzie's party. Also, your family is so nice....they took to our kids so well, and that meant a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment